miércoles, febrero 17, 2016

"promise to my little, Yearning, Careful, Cautious life".


Thanks to you i'm here.

Because of all that you have given me, because of all that you have shown to me, for all the times you cared for me, my thought of every morning.

After all of our adventures, after all my pride and safety nets, and all this time together, i now find myself surprised and screaming, drifting through the air, and feeling like a feather.

I'am because i'am, and yet I'am because of you, oh dearest life of mine. all i ever wanted was for us to stop the fight and live in happiness, yet all i ever did when worrying, was to doom us, sending all our promises to darkness.

Then it is not strange that now, at this point in this life-struggling hard relationship, i tell you, i was hesitant to live, too scared to let it be, to being free: I've always failed you.

So It is no lie, nor contradictory behavior, that i had to understand that i should never try to own you, and despite the fact that you're my most important treasure, if i love you, then It's clear, i should not seek to control you.

And thus, i will forever love you, being stripped of every hint of expectation of response, learning to take you as you are, as i know i truly can, and i'll scream it out for everyone to hear, because this is over all my greatest deed, and yes, perhaps my most important realization, as i promise this to thee: i'll go all in, for there's no going back for me.

After all we've lived together, no matter what you'll bring for me in the future, no matter what lies there for us ahead, no matter what you've got for me to learn, after this road's winding bump, and even if instead of green-leaf trees, i end up carving on a barren oaken stump...

No matter if a rock, a cliff, a cable, or a plane presents the challenge:

For us, my life, i will ALWAYS choose to jump.

CUMB
11-dic-15

No hay comentarios: